Sunday 3 May 2015

Sneaking in the back door to Made-Me-May 15

In the midst of doing a bit of blog surfing, drafting posts and the odd bit of sewing the other day, a post form the lovely Tasha on #Made-Me-May-15 caught my attention. I was super impressed (as i am normally by this woman) to her approach and the list of UFO's she was planning on finishing- wishing her luck, I mused about signing up for the challenge;  not ever participating before, I thought, as many have done before,  it's the perfect opportunity to see what I now wear most and what styles/types of items are needed more of, especially since my wardrobe requirements have changed. Then bless her, the words of wisdom and encouragement "You should" came back at me, kicked my backside and there I was/am Instagraming away!
Then this morn a little more blogurfing (new word combo) whooops! realised that your supposed to post your pledge on host Zoe comments page ( before the 1st !!!) and declare, if you wish, your offerings in any way you feel fit.
So here we are me...sneaking in the back door for
   
                                            

  'I, Amanda Wyatt of Wear.A.Wyatt, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '15. I endeavour to wear ONE item each day for the duration of May 2015'

I will be posting on Instagram my daily choices and will endeavour to do a round up each week on here, although I'm in a bit of a pickle panic about sewing myself a holiday wardrobe over the coming weeks, as we are planning our first package holiday for a few years so lots of quick stretchy, simple patterns are in the offing :)

bye for now 
Amanda XXX 

No comments:

Post a Comment